Planning in advance...
Even though I have a plan in action not to totally derail my progress so far...I have ordered 3 Day Refresh so it will be waiting for me upon my return. This should not only undo any potential damage I do to myself while away, but will curb those cravings and get me back on plan fast. If you're anything like me, you know how easy it is to slide into old habits after a few days of being off track. I'm taking control of that in advance and will not allow myself to snowball out of control.
What is 3 Day Refresh?
How is the 3-Day Refresh different from other cleanses?
Some reasons to Refresh...
- You need a clean break from a period of unhealthy eating.
- You used to eat pretty well but have recently fallen off the wagon and need some help getting back on.
- You want to jump-start healthy eating habits for a new workout program.
- You want to quickly lose a few pounds for an upcoming event.
- You've never been a healthy eater, but are ready to kick-start better nutrition for the first time.
- You want your clothes to fit better.
- You want more energy.
- You love food and want to be satisfied while you lose weight and get healthier.
- You've tried liquid fasts or other fad diets and they simply don't work.
- 3 packets of Shakeology - your choice of 6 flavors (I recommend Chocolate Vegan or Tropical Strawberry Vegan during the Refresh as plant proteins are often easier for the body to digest)
- 6 packets of Vanilla Fresh (high-protein shake)
- 3 packets of Fiber Sweep (digestive drink)
- 1 Program Guide
What will you eat?
- FILTERED WATER: In addition to the water you use in your shakes and teas, I recommend you drink at least half of your body weight in ounces of filtered water each day.
- BREAKFAST: A superfood-packed Shakeololgy shake, plus one fruit option
- MORNING TEA: 1 cup of unsweetened herbal or green tea
- LATE MORNING: Fiber Sweep, a digestive health drink
- LUNCH: Vanilla Fresh shake, plus 1 option from the Fruit List, 1 option from the Vegetable List, and 1 option from the Healthy Fats List
- AFTERNOON SNACK: 1 option from Vegetable List, and 1 option from the Healthy Fats list
- AFTERNOON TEA: 1 cup of unsweetened herbal tea (caffeine-free)
- DINNER: Vanilla Fresh shake, 1 option from the Dinner Recipes, and 1 cup of organic vegetable broth (optional)
- EVENING TEA: 1 cup of unsweetened herbal tea (caffeine-free)
Good to know...
- The 3-Day Refresh is a low-calorie program (about 900 calories a day) but because the shakes and food selections are high in protein and fiber they help keep you satiated throughout the day.
- Because this program is packed with fiber, if you don't already have a diet that's high in fruits, veggies, and whole grains, it's a good idea to prepare for the 3-Day Refresh by eating a large salad and/or a few servings of fresh veggies throughout the week leading up to it.
- Mild to moderate exercise during the 3-Day Refresh is recommended because this program will be more effective when your body can focus on cleansing.